Tuesday 4 May 2010

My End of Module Responses!! -Three responses Part one!


1) Downloading Music and films illegally

http://aminacaley77.blogspot.com/2010/04/downloading-music-and-films-illegally.html


In response to your Blog entry i fully agree as I personally didn’t think it was harmful to the industry as it works out cheaper to get them for free then pay for it for an example would anyone pay £10 maybe more for a whole album or download the single tracks for free I think many people would rather choose not spending £10 or more it like walking into HMV and grabbing a CD and then walking out again not having to pay for it but then again that’s only my opinion.

I did the same I watched the BBC programme on the subject and it did open my eyes to how much it is hurting the industry and I quickly uninstalled some computer programs on my laptop that I use to use to download the music and I can proudly say that when I want to buy music I do via I Tunes.

And yes I do agree that the punishment under the law to stop it is a bit harsh but then again I wouldn’t want the person who pays for my internet to get into trouble for my doing so I do see the logic in the punishment.

But finally has anyone thought about blaming the people who developed the software in the first place???


2) Is Tanning bad for us?

http://aminacaley77.blogspot.com/2010/03/is-tanning-bad-for-us.html

In response to your blog entry on tanning I really do hate it when people to ahead to a tanning shop and abuse their own skin well that’s exactly what’s it like. And I completely agree how they moan when they find they’ve got skin cancer and they cry their eyes out wishing they should’ve gone in the first place many would have the argument that it’s their own fault as tanning is proven to cause cancer.

I do think that the government isn’t doing enough as the law for over 16 or 18’s only on sun beds isn’t working as an investigation on it through BBC watchdog programme proved it too easy for an underage to get served and that proves to me that the law isn’t working and more needs to be done.

I may not have seen the Nicola Roberts Documentary but I am pleased that a high profile person is using her fame to highlight the problem on a massive scale through the media.


3) Truancy AKA bunking off school

http://aminacaley77.blogspot.com/2010/05/truancy-aka-bunking-off-school.html


In response to your Blog entry I do agree that there are reasons for ‘bunking of school’ such as bullying, lack of interest in lessoned and so on.

I do agree with your point about it being harsh for the parents to be sent to jail but in all fairness it’s not just the parents fault as many do their hardest to in being a parents but in some cases the more there are rules set by the parent the more teenager wants to rebel.

The reason of having a lack of interest that I mentioned may be due to the fact that many lessons are no longer interesting as through experience myself many of the lessons weren’t that exciting except for the few that had teachers that showed a passion for the subject which made it easier for the teacher to make the lesson more exciting more enjoyable. Could this be a way of improving education as a whole?

Another hard reason for truancy may be the issue of bullying, in my view it is completely unacceptable that it still happens in schools around the country and so easy on in the internet. It proves the ‘anti bullying policy’ that many schools have enforced is not working because through personal experience I know that the school where I was bullied at could have quickly sorted out the problem instead of waiting for a number of incidents to rise until actually saying to the bully ‘right you are no longer a pupil at this school’.


Part two coming up soon. . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment